The public association "Minsk Cycling Society" announces a competition for services to develop a Concept for the development of cycling for the city of Gomel. To participate in the tender, you must send an application to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Tender for the Concept for the city of Gomel" until August 4, 2019. Terms of work: August 10 - November 15, 2019.
The public association "Minsk Cycling Society" announces a competition for services for the development of a Concept for the development of cycling for the city of Gomel within the framework of the international technical assistance project "Development of urban cycling in the public interest of the Republic of Belarus" (NEAR-TS / 2015 / 369-483), funded by the European Union and implemented by the Center for Environmental Solutions in cooperation with the public association Minsk Cycling Society, registered by the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Belarus on 08.12.2016, registration number 2/16/000827.
1. Welcome individual entrepreneurs, organizations, individuals working in the development of cycling, assessment of cycling infrastructure, legislative regulation.
Purpose of work: creation of the Concept for the development of cycling for the city of Gomel and its implementation by the city administration (according to the Terms of Reference in Appendices No. 1 and No. 2).
Stages of the competition:
July 22 - August 4, 2019 - submission of competitive applications
August 5-6, 2019 - work of the selection committee
August 7, 2019 - selection of the winner of the tender
August 10 - November 15, 2019
The developed Concept for the development of cycling for the city of Gomel, which will be presented to the executive committee of the city of Gomel, the city council of deputies and the public.
Payment for the work will be made in two stages: an advance payment in the amount of 30% within 10 (ten) banking days after the conclusion of the contract and the final payment in the amount of 70% after the signing of the acceptance certificate.
3. Requirements for applicants (qualifications and experience)
Higher education in transport and mobility, traffic management, architecture and urban planning, design or related fields;
Further education in the field of cycling (infrastructure, design planning, lawmaking) is an advantage.
II. Work experience:
- Work experience in the field of transport mobility, traffic management, organization of bicycle infrastructure, harmonization of bicycle and municipal transport, planning and design of cycling in cities and towns, architecture and urban planning or related areas for at least 2 years;
- Experience in the preparation of research and analytical reports, reviews in the field of transport mobility, cycling, urban planning: at least 2 projects;
- Experience in developing infrastructure solutions for typical objects (intersections, bike crossings, etc.) is an additional advantage.
III. Professional skills:
- Knowledge of the basics of technical and engineering solutions for the cycling infrastructure of cities of various sizes, an understanding of the development of cycling in cities and the subsequent adaptation of infrastructure for these purposes;
- Knowledge of the basics of strategic planning, design and design of cycling infrastructure for cities and towns;
- Knowledge of a personal computer, basic office applications, specialized software;
- Skills and experience in writing and delivering reports and reviews at a high professional level (including graphs, pictures, diagrams and other graphic tools to improve the quality of the report).
4. Application for participation
To participate in the tender, you must send an application to the email address: email@example.com marked "Tender for the Concept for the city of Gomel" by August 4, 2019 inclusive and provide the following information:
- A letter on the form or indicating the details, which expresses interest in participating in the tender;
- information on cost (excluding VAT), deadlines and terms of payment for work, according to the terms of reference;
- a copy of the Charter and the certificate of registration of the organization or a copy of the passport (pages 31-33 and the page with data on registration at the place of residence) for individuals;
- portfolio of completed projects, as well as resume (for individuals);
- contact information or contact person in the company.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the cumulative analysis method described in Appendix 3.
The final conditions and cost of the work will be reflected in the Agreement concluded between the public association “Minsk Cycling Society” and the selected contractor.
To clarify information, as well as to provide your tender proposals, please contact the project coordinator Daria Chumakova by phone: +375 17 243 40 70 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or the thematic project coordinator Pavel Gorbunov by phone: +375 29 565 82 91 or by e-mail :. email@example.com.
The applications can be found here.
Photo: Vitaly Klintsov, vk.com/velogomel