On February 14, the annual action “Cycling to work in winter” (#winterbiketowork) will take place around the world.
Minsk Cycling Society, bakery bro bakery, coffee house Coffee pub, vegan cafe Monkey food, coffee shop Plush, bike shop on-bike.by, Adventure Racing Federation and typography pervocvet.by organizing a holiday for cyclists in Minsk!
Ride on 14 February # for a bike ride and get free tea / coffee and a croissant, plus a chance to win a quiz prize!
Where cyclists will be especially welcome:
- Office of the Minsk Cycling Society at st. Pervomaiskaya 18 will meet the earliest cyclists with tea, coffee and fruit from 7.00 to 10.00.
- Coffee Pub, st. Germanovskaya 19, Belmarket store.
Opening hours from 9.00 to 19.00
Will be treated to 200 ml of tea or Americano, or 250 ml of cappuccino or latte
+ croissant from bro bakery 40 first cyclists.
- Shop-coffee shop Plush (12 Masherova Ave.) is ready to give you hot tea or Americano and treat the first 50 visitors with bicycles with a croissant from bro bakery.
Opening hours from 10.00 to 21.00.
- Vegan cafe Monkey food waiting for cyclists to treat them to tea or coffee, at two points at once:
st. October 19, from 11.00 to 23.00.
st. Bogdanovich 128a, from 11.00 to 22.00.
- Bicycle shop on-bike.by on the street Zhinovich 20 will surround everyone with a positive and friendly atmosphere, they will treat you with tea, coffee and cookies in unlimited quantities, and the first 30 cyclists will get croissants from bro bakery.
Opening hours from 11.00 to 19.00.
A special prize will go to the one who is the first to visit all points and collect stickers from partners and organizers of the action.
The action "Cycling to work in winter" is a good reason to take a photo for the competition from Adventure Racing Federation, which runs from 10 to 29 February.
Anyone who shares his photo from a cycling competition or from trips to work on a bike in winter, specifying the hashtags # Cycling Marathon and # for cycling, can win a slot for the Vitovt Cycling Marathon.
The winner will be chosen at random. Only one photo from the cycling competition and / or one photo from a bike ride to work in winter can participate in the competition.
In 2019 Minsk took the 12th place in the world in terms of the number of participants in the winter action “Cycling to work in winter” and 1st place among the cities of the post-Soviet countries.
In total, 173 people from the capital of Belarus officially took part in the action.
You can help our country to become champions this year by registering on the website winterbiketoworkday.org