July 6-7 a training seminar "All aspects of the search for financial stability" will be held in the estate near Minsk. The event is free, you only needregister before June 27 inclusive. The seminar will be useful to representatives of public organizations and bicycle and environmental initiatives.
On July 6-7, a training seminar "All aspects of the search for financial stability" will be held in the estate near Minsk. The event will be useful for representatives of public organizations and initiatives. We will be glad to see cycling and eco-activists.
- What is fundraising, its types.
- Legal aspects of financial assistance.
- The main problems of financial stability of non-profit organizations.
- Current Trends: Crowdfunding and Social Entrepreneurship.
- Image and public relations management. Influence of PR technologies on fundraising.
- How to work with donors and grant applications.
- Financial management of non-profit organizations: how to plan the budget, keep records, combine financing. Opportunities to work without money. Public reporting.
Participation is free, but you must first register... Applications are accepted until June 27 inclusive. The number of participants is limited.
The organizers provide transfer from Minsk, food and accommodation, as well as compensate for the travel expenses of nonresident participants to Minsk. All organizational details will be communicated after selection and confirmation of participation.
The seminar will be the third and final in a series of events for activists from the regions. Previously, seminars were held on the topics "Big Start for Young Organizations and Initiatives" and "Effective Communication: Public Speaking and Cycling Discussion".
The events were organized within the framework of the project “Urban Cycling in Belarus” funded by the European Union, implemented by the Center for Environmental Solutions and the public association “Minsk Cycling Society”. With the co-financing of the GEF Small Grants Program “Development of Cycling in the Regions of Belarus”, implemented by the public association “Minsk Cycling Society”.